Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I've Been Up To...

It’s been awhile…so since pictures speak a thousand words, I’ll let them do the talking!

Since I’ve last updated I.... hosted a New Years Eve Party at my house. New and old friends came over to visit for a few hours before we went to watch the ball drop at a bar downtown. Aleesha even showed up in sweats and feeling horribly just to say hi.
My purple walls in my dining room turn out to be an amazing background for pictures, I love it!



All of the Girls...




My Hot Date...




Our Horrible Expressions...From the Stranger Pouring His Drink Down Our Backs!




Needless to say, we didn't stay at the bar long. When midnight hit, we ran out of there like Cinderella at the Royal Ball! Note to self, When people start making plans for New Years Eve, please offer up your house to avoid the following: bar brawls, spilled drinks down dry clean only dress, all forms of d-bagness, long lines for drinks...do you really need more than that?

Once we got back to the house we played some version of charades, where everyone had to list famous people. Safe to say, we all had a blast sitting around my living room shouting out famous people! Which apparently doesn't include Jim Tressel, Ted Ginn, Maurice Wells, or Chris Gamble...aka all of my picks. For those of you non-Ohio State lovers, they are all past players and the sweater-vest wearing coach. Other than myself not being allowed to pick famous people ever again, (ruled by everyone in the room) the game and the time after the bar was hilarious!!

A few weeks later I celebrated my 26th Birthday with some friends. We tried out the new piano bar in Cincinnati, which was much different than our go to bar in Lexington. I had a great time with everyone, but Ms. Shuey gets an extra special shoutout for hanging out on the dance floor with me all night long!

Demonstrating my Awesome Dance Moves!

The Crew, Crammed on a Couch...

(say that 5 times fast!)

Justin's Way of Saying Goodbye?

My Girls...Always a Blast With Them!

Ms. Shuey and J-Grills

No comments:

Post a Comment